• The Feast of Agia Paraskevi takes place on Easter Thursday and Friday in the little church of Agia Paraskevi which is carved into the rock.
• The Feast of Agios Ioannis Theologos on May 7th and 8th in Napi.
• The famed Feast of Agios Haralampos that is usually organized on the last weekend of June in Agia Paraskevi and attracts thousands of visitors. To honor Agios Haralampos, another feast is organized in Napi in mid July.
• The Feast of Agios Panteleimonas takes places on July 26th and 27th in the Agios Panteleimonas chapel, 3km north of Napi, on the road Napi- Mantamados.
• The Feast of Panagia Mosna is organized in the chapel on Mount Mosna, just 2km northeast of Agia Paraskevi, on August 22nd and 23rd.
• The carnival of Ash Monday.
Several cultural events take place in the Cultural Center of the Municipality of Agia Paraskevi and in Napi, during July and August.
Agia Paraskevi has always been and still is a vivid cultural center on the island of Lesbos and keeps intact all its characteristics, traditions and customs.
Municipal unit of Agia Paraskevi